Tampa, Florida

DO NOT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE!!

THey are not nice and VERY unprofessional From the office staff to the repair crew .If I was the owner I would gut this whole staff from the inside and out and start over !DO NOT RENT OR LET THESE PEOPLE BE IN CHARGE OF YOUR HOME TO RENT!

Had an Experience with Stress Free Property Management?

Comments

The sorriest and most crooked business I have ever had dealings with.

This is the WORST property management company EVER !!We are senior citizens and they took a lot of money from us for a derelict property ,the awful part was that they never told us that in the summer the road flooded and we wouldn't be able to even get into the house .My husband has had a heart attack and there is no way an ambulance could even drive up that road if he needed one again .

They are nothing more than criminals who steal people's money .Do not go to them trust me the are liars & *** artists ,I see many complaints about them online ....No conscience whatsoever .We have no written to the Obama administration about them and hope to get them closed down for what they do to people !

Keller Williams Realty - My whole life got destroyed due to your Bakersfield office Keller Williams Realty "We had a rental agreement but one of your agents disposed of everything i owned as i was falsley incarcerated on a tresspassing charge which happened to be on a..." Read more Moss and Company - 15 years tenant in Hollywood CA FORCED OUT for NO REASONS by MOSS & Company Moss and Company "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..." Read more Bella Collina - Don't Believe a word that Don Karl Juravin writes, it's all fake Bella Collina "The negative reviews here have been written by Don Karl Juravin who is being sued by Bella Collina in 3 separate lawsuits. The first suit is for posting fake, malicious,..." Read more Morgan Properties - Not fixing anything AFTER 6 weeks.. My Health at risk . Morgan Properties "Even while i have multi issues not fixed leaks refrigerator windows .Now i have These nasty things in the carpet in multi places. When you go to office they have..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more Country Financial - Very bad Country Financial "My car got hit they giving me the the runaround don't want to give me a rental and I've been calling and not very cooperative very very disappointed in country..." Read more No more Aerosoles for me! Aerosoles "Bought some cute yellow pumps from Aerosoles, open the box and they are dirty! They have been worn and are scuffed from whoever previously owned them. Have not tried to..." Read more