The apartment that I rented was decent but the service from Stress Free was sub par at best.I submitted several maintenance requests that were never replied to.

I ended up fixing most of my problems on my own. They did show up for one of the problems but, never assisted with any of the others. The fees upon moving out were dishonest and unfair. I turned in my keys on time but they listed a charge for changing the locks on the door and mailbox.

When I went to turn in the keys, the young lady at the front desk did not want to take them because she was about to be off in 2 minutes. She asked if I wanted to come back tomorrow, and I explained that they were due today and then had to demand that she take my information so there would be record of who the keys came from. There were also several "miscellaneous" fees for some unknown reason. I followed all instructions, replaced sir filters and light bulbs and cleaned the apartment.

I called to get more information on the fees and was told I had to submit a letter in writing within 14 days via certified mail to get more information.Just save yourself the stress and use a regular rental company that will be accountable.

Review about: Stress Free Property Management Apartment Rental.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Apartment.

I didn't like: Service received.

Comments

My issue was not resolved, this company was not willing to explain their outrageous fees charged after I moved out. When I called to communicate about payment, they had such poor record keeping that they couldn’t find my info under my name and couldn’t remember the info communicated from one day to the next. Terrible customer service.