DO NOT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE!!

THey are not nice and VERY unprofessional From the office staff to the repair crew .If I was the owner I would gut this whole staff from the inside and out and start over !DO NOT RENT OR LET THESE PEOPLE BE IN CHARGE OF YOUR HOME TO RENT!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Stress Free Property Management. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stress Free Property Management.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Stress Free Property Management to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Stress Free Property Management?

Comments

The sorriest and most crooked business I have ever had dealings with.

This is the WORST property management company EVER !!We are senior citizens and they took a lot of money from us for a derelict property ,the awful part was that they never told us that in the summer the road flooded and we wouldn't be able to even get into the house .My husband has had a heart attack and there is no way an ambulance could even drive up that road if he needed one again .

They are nothing more than criminals who steal people's money .Do not go to them trust me the are liars & *** artists ,I see many complaints about them online ....No conscience whatsoever .We have no written to the Obama administration about them and hope to get them closed down for what they do to people !