I gave them $50 for application fee.They said it would take up to 48 hours to process.

After 48 hours I emailed to check status and did not get a reply. I emailed them the next day and they replied back "Sorry we already got an approved application and deposit on this property from someone else". I asked for my money back and they refused.

Why would you take money from someone to apply when somebody else has already applied and got approved and put a deposit down? OR ...

Why would you not inform the applicant someone else applied and is pending approval? In either scenario, one of the two applicants is going to lose $50. That's a mathematical reality.

It's really simple basic math.Don't you think the applicant has a right to know in this situation?

Had an Experience with Stress Free Property Management?

Comments

Sarasota, Florida, United States #617307

Seems you could have used that app fee towards another property, if you were approved, these type company are not going to take one app at a time, they would never get any place rented doing it that way and by the way whoever is gets the deposit in first gets the place, I have found that out the hard way

:grin